Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mr. Joseph, Profile and Exposed

OK, if you are reading this you either don’t know me, want to get to know me, already know me and are stalking me or are just that damn bored; either way, welcome!
As you see from my About Me section, I can be a bit of a dick. This is not really an “on purpose” thing as much as it is an “in my DNA” thing. Majority of the time my intentions are good, but my actions scream D-I-C-K. Understanding this is very important while reading through this blog because you will face certain anger and frustration (possible sadness inside) if you don’t. I call it like it is and say it like it needs to be said. If you want sugar coating, go to a bakery; here, you get it raw and direct.
Once you get past the rough, somewhat unpolished, outside, you will find a diamond in the middle (or so I have been told). The problem is that I am a miscellany of a good heart and self gratification. That essentially means that I am willing to do about anything for anyone, and I do generally care about people, but when push comes to shove, I want what I want and I will get it. I am not sure if that is the Water Ox or the Capricorn in me, but it is what it is, like it or not.
I will always be honest and tell you how it is whether I should or not… unfortunately, the truth is so direct at times that people generally don’t believe or accept it. I would love to have a career in politics just so I could slap those knuckleheads in congress around and remind them that they work for the people, not the other way around. I sincerely believe I would make a difference for the average American, but I am honest and that is just not a trait welcome in Washington DC.
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life (frankly, anyone who hasn’t should question whether they have really lived), but I have learned from them all. I may not have always been a good boyfriend, husband, father or human being, but those experiences have shaped me into who I am today. I am thankful for my experiences, good and bad, and glad I have had a diverse set of challenges in my life to help shape me into the well-rounded person I am today… still a dick, but at least a well rounded dick.
Hopefully you will enjoy your visit and find something of merit in these posts. I must put a few disclaimers on anything I write just so we are all clear on the ground rules:
1. You are free to post your opinion but don’t expect me to change my view. I am right and you are wrong, it is that simple.
2. If you get offended, get over it. If you are that upset about anything that I write than you are probably in need of some immediate and intense psychotherapy.
3. You call comment that I am a dick, or whatever term of endearment that you chose, but I have already disclosed that, so that really just means that you are a dumb ass too stupid to post; however, I support the handicap here and will allow all comments (except spam).
4. If you are a disgruntled female here to share your anger, you are on the wrong blog. I have another one setup just for you and just for that purpose. Head over there (just Google yourself, you’ll find it), find your number and story, and post your rabid rant there. *Feel free to add a more recent photo of yourself, or at least one with clothes. ;)
5. There are other rules, but they are all in my head and I think it would be a lot more fun for you to try and guess than me just telling you.
There is more to me and you will discover it all through out this blog. For now, I will simply say once again, welcome!
~Mr. Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment